Buy Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light Gen 2 Online
Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light Gen 2, Gavita installs about 50% more diodes than its next closest competitor for commercial LED grow lighting. This is an important feature since the quantity and quality of diodes are the two most costly aspects of a LED grow light.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED uses over 3,300 diodes while the next closest brand uses slightly over 2,200 diodes. Gavita Pro 1700e LED grow light drivers are set to run at very low milliamps to assure less color shift and longer diode life. We estimate that Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixtures will last 20,000 to 30,000 hours.
Gavita 1700e LED Grow Light Overview
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture operates at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt. The Pro 1700e delivers broad, intense light coverage with its 8 passively cooled LED bars allowing you to use it in low rooms, vertical racks, over benches, or even in tents.
This powerful, full-spectrum light source is intended for full-term plant growth from the vegetative stage to the higher-light-requiring bloom and finishing stages.
Built with premium Philips drivers, Samsung white LEDs, and Osram deep-red LEDs, this fixture uses only the highest-quality components. Power cords and E-Series adapter (for digital controllability via EL1 or EL2 master controller) are sold separately.
The Gavita 1700e LED grow light fixture is dimmable to 50% without any loss of efficiency using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita Master Controllers. The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter – 120-277 V (#906151, sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller; non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED fixture and Gavita E-Series LED Adapter are FCC compliant, UL1598, and IP66 rated for use in wet environments with a maximum ambient operating temperature of 40°C. Sun Grip® light hangers included. Dimensions: 44 in x 44 in x 2.5 in. Weight: 28.4 lbs.
Gavita 1700e LED Grow Light Features and Benefits
- 8 passively cooled bars eliminate moving parts and provide full-spectrum, broad-coverage light for full-term growth
- High-output 1700 µmol s-1 PAR and an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt
- Dimmable to 50% when using the Gavita Master Controller and E-Series Adapter
- FCC compliant, UL1598 and IP66 wet-rated for use in wet environments, allowing for versatile placement in growing spaces with low ceilings, vertical racks, benches or even in tents
- Reliably sourced components including Philips Drivers, Samsung white LEDs, and Osram deep-red LEDs make the 1700e built to last
- Sun Grip® light hangers are included for quick, easy installation for hanging the fixture from multiple mounting points. Vertical or Horizontal